Green & Red Tarty Christmas Card

Morning Bloggers - we've made it passed Monday! Woo Hoo!

Monday draaaaaaags like nothing on earth, despite me being busy, running around mad and never feeling like I have enough time to do anything. Work is completely bonkers at the moment, feel like I'm chasing my tail ALL the time but it's good to be busy and I'm glad I have lots to do, just sometimes it'd be nice to get 10 mins just to breathe lol!

Last night I managed to get my butt back in the gym again, after a lot of messing around with my membership (they'd linked me to OH, then cancelled me, then re-linked - what a pa-lava) I am finally sorted! So I did just over 30 mins, I really should do more though... oops! I know I don't push myself hard enough! I'll try next time... I promise! lol

On to my card...

Once I got home last night, I decided to make OH's card (I'd been thinking about it the whole time I was in the gym). This was a template on a gem of a challenge blog, the added extra was not to use green and red... hmm... well I'd already decided these were my colours so I had to just bypass that bit... I don't think I'll be entering into the Challenge. It is a BIG square card, with my minds eye papers, some ribbon that I got off a wedding invitation and the digi image is from Kenny K Downloads (I love her, she looks like such a tart! lol) - there is also a free digi image for November so check out the site! As always I coloured my tarty girl with copics and I topped her with some glamour dust - looks weird and grey in the pic! I must apologise for the photos, one of our very tall friends dropped OH's camera from height and it bust into pieces (don't gasp, it's being fixed and OH's tall friend is paying for it). Unfortunately the camera on ye-olde iphone just aint up to taking really good up close pics for my blog... the good cam should be back soon!

Well I hope you liked today's card! Take care everyone and as always thanks for paying me a visit! Lyns xx

2 comments

Sally Atkins said...

Oh this is fab, Lynsey! I love the image and the traditional colours, I'm sure your OH will love this! x

coops said...

fantastic card lyns.brilliant "tart" image,lol and love your fab colours and layout :D

xx coopsxx