Lavender Snowflakes

Hi Crafters - Happy Weekend! Wee hee!

I am so glad it's now the weekend, work has been SOOOOO busy it's crazy. Don't get me wrong I'd rather be busy, but I'm completely fried! I'm off for a week on annual leave now so I'm looking forward to having a rest and getting some of my Christmas shopping done. I'm trying not to think about the fact that I've only bought one present.

Anyhoo... on to my card....

This is my LOTV stamp in action again, think there'll be a few cards in this sort of style this year. keep them simple and quick(ish) to make.

He is as always coloured with copics topped with a little dazzle dust. Now I was trying to get a fuzzy effect on his fur... not exactly sure I've succeeded so if you think he looks rubbish - that's why! lol

Well I'm going to take myself off for a swim and hopefully get a glimpse of Gok Wan later on, he's signing his autobiography in our local Waterstones so hoping to maybe get a pic!

Take care everyone and thanks for visiting! Lyns xx

6 comments

Alizabethy said...

What a cute little card - love the colour scheme!

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hu Lynsey
A gorgeous card
Hugs Dianne xx :)

coops said...

stunning card lyns.gorgeous image and i love your colours and fab sparkle :D

xx coops xx

crafting caz said...

Fab cards love the colours xxx

Sally Atkins said...

Ooo, such a cute card! I love his fur and all the glitz!

I have something for you on my blog, see today's first post! x

Dortesjs said...

waue great lilac card and cute bear, just up my road. love scallop and your design looks like my own lol lol...go take a lookie... have great day

hugs Dorte