Midweek Madness

Hi Everyone!

Happy Wednesday!! Funtimes - we're midweek - woo hoo! This are still completely crazy at work, feels like I'm going in circles all the time, but it's not long and I'll be off up to Inverness to visit my Granny, some fabby shops - especially a really good craft shop! It's good to have something to look forward to.

On to the card...

This is another sketch from sweet stop, using my mind's eye papers, some green gems, my new LOTV stamp again and as always coloured with my copics and topped with a little glamour dust.


I added the peel-off snowflakes as an after thought but I'm not sure if it's a bit overkill... hmmm...

Well after chasing my tail all day I'm completely shattered so it's off to bed with me!

Take care everyone, thanks for visiting, Lyns xx

4 comments

amanda stokes said...

Fab card love this sweet image and fab colours :)
hugs amanda xx

crafting caz said...

A great card love the image xxx

coops said...

gorgeous card linds.adorable image and love the colours and backing papers :D

xx coops xx

Dortesjs said...

awwww SOOooo sWeet ;O))