Saturday Crafting

Hi Everyone,

I hope you are all having a good weekend, I've been busy pulling out all my crafty things... then spent a good hour searching high and low for my C plate for my Bug. OH and I turned the house upside down looking for it and where was it? In one of my craft drawers of course! I sometimes worry there's crafty ghosts living here who borrow my stuff! lol!

My mojo has been a bit wonky at the moment, I've struggled to have any kind of ideas. It's very frustrating. I decided to use my LOTV stamp that I bought at the craft fair last weekend. It's such a sweet image and I think I'm going to have to get a couple more! he he... they are very reasonable at £3.75 each. I stamped her onto some shimmery paper that I got at the everything is a pound craft stall - absolutely fab! The card is great my copics glide over them and the image is left with a lovely shimmery finish.
I made the jewelled swirl for the bear card myself... not sure it's working but it's not bad! I bought one one for the large card with the girl and cat on it - looks much better than my wee made up one! lol The snowflake was die cut on my bug and the spots also embossed on the bug.

This is a BIG card, it's 7.5" x 7.5" first time I've made a card this size! I thought this image was good for it though as it's rather big and I find it fills the smaller square cards with little room for embellishments.
As always I topped both cards off with some glamour dust :o)

I hope you guys liked my cards, I'm trying to get my mojo back on track but it's still a bit iffy! Take care and thanks for visiting! Lyns xx

1 comment

coops said...

2 stunning cards lyns.adorable images and i love your icy colours and fab swirls :D

xx coops xx