Snow & a set of Christmas Cards

Hi Everyone!

Hope everyone is having a great weekend and your not being too bogged down with the snow.. we've got quite a bit here in Edinburgh which is unusual! It's not been too bad though, hopefully there's no more tonight, OH is taking a short flight tomorrow and I'm sure it'd be a lot easier if there was no more snow... Still it is great fun! he he!

On to my cards...
So with my yummy new LOTV stamps I made a set of cards to keep the theme simple this year! I coloured them with my copics and embossed with my bug!

This second card is another LOTV card with My Mind's Eye papers. Again another wee simpley one! :o) All my cards are also topped with some stickles for that added SPARKLE! Cos lets face it... if it aint sparkly it aint Christmas!

Anyway... I hope you guys like my cards, I'm off to get cracking on some more! Busy busy busy! Take Care and thanks for visiting! Lyns xx

3 comments

coops said...

stunning cards lyns.i love the gorgeous lotv images and fab colours and layouts :D

xx coops xx

Sally Atkins said...

Beautiful cards Lynsey, I love the images and your designs. Hope hubby managed his flight today - my daughter in Edinburgh had a friend staying who was due to fly back to Ireland today and I think she said the airport might have been closed for a while earlier! x

crafting caz said...

A beautiful set of cards Lyndsey very sparkly, and great layouts xxx