Sick!

Hi Everyone!

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and are gearing up for an even better Hogmanay!! I'm sorry I haven't blogged recently or crafted - I'm sick! Completely loaded to the eyeballs with cold :( it sucks! I had a lovely Christmas but by Christmas night I started to get the icky scratch in my throat and here we are still loaded with cold. Not cool! Christmas was fab and Santa brought me another set of Copics - WOO HOO! Thanks to being ill I've not actually opened them yet - scandal! I will hopefully start getting better and get card making again soon.

Tonight will be fairly quiet, my sister will be over for some drinks and probably a bit of wii playing but it'll be more quiet than normal... OH is also sick so it'll be like sick folk anonymous in here! Whatever you are all up to I hope you have a brilliant time and that 2011 is a great year for you all!

Take Care and Thanks for visiting/following my blog!

Lyns xx

2 comments

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Happy New year
Lynsey
to you and your family,hope you feel better soon
Hugs Dianne xx :)

coops said...

aw i hope you feel lots better soon hun.
happy new year :D

xx coops xx