Snow, snow, snow - GO AWAY NOW!

Hi Everyone,

I hope you are all doing well and aren't too cold, this morning we were a balmy -10 degrees Celsius (14 Degrees Fahrenheit) in Edinburgh, buses are all going weird and wonderful routes, so it was a cold walk to work this morning. Below is a picture of me, taken last week outside my work. I wish it could say the snow has eased up... but it hasn't. For the city centre these conditions are very unusual. All transport was cancelled yesterday and the main motorway in Scotland was closed, yip we're having a great time!

I've been struggling to make cards recently, I've been so cold and really tired from walking everywhere that I've just not had the energy, the card above is the most recent I have made for my sister. The picture was taken with her blackberry so excuse the quality. The papers are Forever Friends, the image is Lili of the Valley, I used my bug to emboss the snow flakes and my image is coloured with copics and topped with stickles... JUST FOR A CHANGE! lol

So there's been not much doing so I thought I'd get my Christmas Dec's up. Below is my fireplace. My Mum gave me the garland, which I added the lights too. 100 twinkling (or mental disco if you wish) lights from Tesco for £5 - bargain!

Below is my lurvely new Christmas tree, it is 7ft tall so it's a bit of a bugger to photograph. Unfortunately I can't have a real tree, my cat would have great fun with that! Apologies for the quality of the picture, taken with the phone... although OH's fabby camera is BACK! so hopefully I'll get some better ones.

All my shopping is done, just waiting on a few things arriving by super Royal Mail... that aren't delivering! Hopefully some comes soon!

Well I hope you are all well and warm! Look after yourselves everyone, especially if you are anywhere that is really cold like frozen Scotland. Thanks for visiting! Lyns xx

1 comment

coops said...

gorgeous card lyns, fab image and very apt icy colours :D
i love your photos, your decorations look gorgeous :D

xx coops xx