Thursday, 13 January 2011

Colour Create Challenge 62

Hi Everyone!

Hope you are all doing well! I'm back at work and on the mend, I'm feeling a lot better. I'm still on the antibiotics but getting there... hopefully back to normal soon I really need to be getting my butt back to the gym! I'm sure lots of people are feeling the clothes pinch at the moment. he he he! I got some great news, my wedding dress is in the shop ready for inspection, it's great because it's come way earlier than was expected and with all the snow chaos I thought it'd be held up even longer. I'm going to see it and try everything on next weekend, so I'm really excited! It also gives me a week to lose a few lbs! he he!

On to my card! I used the colour scheme from Colour Create Challenge Blog this is the colour scheme:

With optional extras of flowers and/or gems. I think I've nailed all bases in this card! The paper covers the flowers, which is papermania as is the gems. My stamp is Penny Johnson and I just think it's so cute! The ribbon was wrapped around my bridesmaid bouquet for my friends wedding - I decided to use it for this card as I thought it matched in with the theme.

My stamp is coloured with copics and I used a little bit of stickles on the butterfly. I thought it gives a little bit extra!

Well guys I hope you like my card and that you are all well and looking after yourselves!

Take care and thanks for visiting! Lyns xx

2 comments:

coops said...

gorgeous card lyns.i love the sweet image and great paper and pretty colours :D

xx coops xx

Mina said...

wow Lynsey you certainly cracked our challenge...stunning card...thanks for joining in with the Colour Create challenge
Mina xxx