Sunday, 9 January 2011

SSS90 - Flirty Flowers

Howdy Everyone!

How are you all this Sunday evening? We've had MORE SNOW!!! I'm so sick of the sight of it now. We made it to the birthday party and at 11.30pm it started blizarding! Not good! I was driving the short distance back to the OH's Dad's house... first proper time driving in the snow. Yeah I was scared! It was a bit like Bambi on ice! I'm getting over my tonsillitis slowly but surely, just taking it day by day.... ah well! The party was good though, despite the snow and I think the birthday boy enjoyed himself. He got home at about 5am! lol

So here's today's card. I used the Sweet Stop Sketch SSS90 but I just feel like my card is missing something... help!

Just for a change I used a popcorn the bear and coloured him with copics lol! I also coloured the ribbon with copics and used papermania backing paper. I used my bug to emboss the pink card and added some gems from my stash. Any advice or tips on what to add - please leave a comment!

Thanks everyone! Thanks for visiting! Lyns xx

4 comments:

Dawn Easton said...

So sweet! Adorable image! Sorry you are having bad weather, we are too :( Be safe and feel better!

Denise Marzec said...

Eeeeeek! I just LOVE those bears....so cute, I just wanna hug her!

Shelby Goolsby said...

Such a sweet card! I love the softness and how the flowers come out of the box.

coops said...

gorgeous card lyn.the image is fab and i love your backing paper and colours :D

xx coops xx