Thursday, 6 January 2011

Just Because...

Hi Everyone!

Hope you are all doing well and 2011 is off to a good start for you. Unfortunately yes I am STILL ill, although thankfully today I am going to the doctor. I have an appointment for this afternoon. I'm fairly certain I'll be told 'it's just a virus' but I guess I can just wait and see.

On to my card... It took 3 days to make this card - you can imagine how much use I'd be at work if I was there!! So this image is a Popcorn the Bear, he's having a nice chillout in his garden :o)

This is a big square card, it was interesting doing the dry embossing with my bug... as the paper is actually too big to go through the bug so there was a bit of folding and moving and to do the last bit I put it in between the folder and stood on it rocking back and forth, not the best method but it did the trick!

Popcorn as always is coloured with copics mounted onto capsule collection paper, I used my Martha Stewart Punch for the edging. I coloured the ribbon with my copics to match the rest of the card. The buttons are also capsule collection.

This is the inside of the card, I hand wrote the sentiment... I know it's not very great! Souffle was stamped and coloured with my copics.

Well I hope you like my card, I think I'm going to give it to my Dad for his birthday. I will try to make some more whilst I'm off sick, unfortunately being sick means everything takes more than double the time it normally would.

Take Care Everyone and More Importantly BE WELL!

Lyns xx

2 comments:

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Lynsey
A gorgeous card
Hugs Dianne xx :)

coops said...

stunning card lyns.fab image and i love the embossing and how you have decorated the inside.
hope you managed to get some antibiotics.

xx coops xx