Lots of News!

Evening Friends!

How are you all keeping? Good I hope! Almost done with the dreaded month of January, it's not such a grim month for me as it's the month of my birthday and the month I got engaged to OH. This Saturday is the anniversary of our engagement and my birthday and I am really looking forward to it. I have a bit of a mad party every year... normally ends up with lots of drunken singing and dancing, so I can't wait!

Now I have some fabby news, I am going to be an Aunty! yippee! My sister Emma is expecting a little ba-ba on 6 August this year! Now I have actually known since Christmas Eve but was sworn to secrecy!! Now that the cat is well and truly out the bag, I'm sure it's ok to share with you all!!

My other good news is that my wedding dress fits PERFECTLY! It's crazy how amazing it is... I don't need a thing done to it apart from the loop for the bustle! I'm so chuffed with it :o) Now if I could trust OH not to look I would show you a picture... but I can't... so you will have to wait until September to see a picture! he he...

On to this evening's card...
The fabby Pink Cat Studio have had an amazing new release of digi stamps today, Alice & Wonderland themed! They are FANTABULOUS! I have coloured Alice here with my copics as always and added some stickles to her apron and hairband. The paper is Papermania, I used my Martha Stewart Doily Punch, my dots embossing folder and coloured the ribbon with copics.

Alice was cut out using my nestabilities... I made a bit of a muck of dry embossing... try and ignore it! woops! lol

Well I hope you like today's card and are all looking forward to having a great weekend!

Take care and as always thanks for visiting!

Lyns xx

2 comments

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Lynsey
A gorgeous card
Hugs Dianne xx :)

coops said...

aw such a sweet card lyns.the image is adorable and i love how you have done the stunning bow.
congrats to your sister :D

xx coops xx