Friday, 7 January 2011

Popcorn Birthday Card

HAPPY FRIDAY FOLKS!

What's everyone got planned for the weekend? We are off to a birthday party... providing my health is a bit better! I have been feeling a bit better and more with it today. After seeing the doctor yesterday I was prescribed antibiotics for tonsillitis. I have been getting bacterial tonsillitis pretty much 1 - 2 times a year since I was a child... well according to my mum I had the first bout when I was just 7 months old. It's a bit of a mystery why my tonsils weren't removed when I was a kid but they wont take them out now, apparently I've to be missing 4 or more weeks of work before I'm even considered for a tonsillectomy. It's grim. So for now I'm rattling with all the drugs I have to take, but at least I'm feeling a bit better!

So on to my card... this is for OH's friend who's birthday is this weekend.
Popcorn is coloured with copics (SHOCK - lol), the paper is from my stash I can't remember the make (sorry), I used my Martha Stewart Punch for the zig-zag bit, green card is from the capsule collection as is the jewels.

Here is a shot of the inside, the mug is a part of the Popcorn set and the Let's Celebrate was from another popcorn the bear set. You can tell I love these stamps?! lol

It's not long till my birthday, OH wanted to know what I would like, I was thinking a Kindle e-Reader as a possibility. Can anyone offer an opinion? It's good to get real folks views.

Well I hope you all have a good weekend! Take Care folks! Thanks for visiting!

Lyns xx

1 comment:

coops said...

fantastic male card lyns.i love the image and fab colours and papers.
glad you are starting to feel a little better.
me and my mum went halfs on buying my baby brother a kindle for his 30th birthday in december and he says its brilliant.he got it from amazon which is where he also buys the books to put on it ,hth :D

xx coops xx