Friday, 14 January 2011

Rocking-Zebra!

HAPPY FRIDAY EVERYONE!!

I hope you all have great plans for the weekend! We have nothing planned this weekend - which is a good thing. I jumped the gun saying I was all better yesterday, I had a HORRIFIC migraine this morning and awful nausea :o( Feeling a bit better now, just that foggy feeling. If any of you get migraine's I'm sure you kwim, its icky! Here's hoping to a stress free weekend so I can get my butt back to the gym! lol

Here is a card I whipped up, I got the backing paper from the internet, added the stickles glitter glue to the white stripes. I downloaded the digi image from Kenny K - I think it's a fab funky image! She's coloured with copics and printed the sentiment from my computer.

The ribbon was tied around some jammys I got for Christmas, thought I'd put it to good use! The gems are papermania. Hope you guys like my card!

Well I'm offsky just now, I think it'll be an early night for me tonight, try and ditch this head-fuzz! Take care everyone and thanks for visiting.

Lyns xx

1 comment:

coops said...

ooo fantastic card lyns.love
the sassy image and great striking colours and paper.
hipe you feel better this morning hun :D

xx coops xx