Thanks!

Hi Everyone and a very HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

I hope you all brought in the bells in brilliant drunken fun! Unfortunately I didn't... I'm STILL sick, I just can't shake this. I start to think I'm getting better and then nope... the nose starts running again or I start coughing like mad :o( OH is pretty much the same. The most I've managed to do these hols is play a bit of wii, shuffle round the house and feeling brave... I went to hobby craft today where I bought two stamps. Some of my favourite popcorn the bear stamps. They are fab and they are about the only reasonably priced thing in Hobbycraft. I thought the Thanks a Bunch was perfect for sending thank you cards for my awesome Christmas Gifts. It also gave me a chance to try out my latest set of Copics! It's brilliant having the choice of them ALL now! Although I am starting to think I'll have to move on to the Sketch markers he he...

So below is the card I made....
I embossed using one of my Bug folders (I have managed to break the handle on my bug [long story] anyone know if you can buy a replacement handle? The bug itself still works... just the bit you hold to crank the handle has completely sheared off... woops), The papers are from the Capsule collection, as are the stick on jewels. I used my nestabilities for the circle, scalloped circle and 'Thanks' Tag.... all done on my bug.

Well hope you guys like my card and maybe someone out there can help with my bug handle problem!

Take Care, Lyns xx

1 comment

coops said...

gorgeous card lyns.i love the fab image and stunning colours.
i would email the manufacturer of the bug and am sure it should be covered by a guarantee :D

xx coops xx