Wish-wash bear!

Hi Everyone!

Hows your weekend's going? Hope everything's going good. It's horrid weather here today, so apart from having my ass kicked at the gym, I've not really been out today! My word I realised how ill I must've been cos I really suffered at the gym... not in the same way if you've been for a while, more like my lungs were dying! lol! However on the plus side, our gym has some new cool machines where you can plug your iPod in and listen to your own playlists or watch any films you have on, so that was cool.

Once I got home, I decided to go on a craft stash diet/cull... so I went through all my craft stuff and cleared out of crap that I am never ever going to use, I was ruthless guys, it was hard but I did it. It's good though, I now know what's in all my craft drawers and what stash I have! Go me!

On to the crafty matters... I had stamped this image out the other night and coloured it and added a nice coat of gloss to the water and bubbles but I had to wait for it to dry... so it took me until today to do anything with it!

My popcorn bear is coloured with my copics and I used Anita's 3D Gloss on the water. I decided to go for a more CAS look so I decided no patterned paper and put a nice pice of shimmery blue card through my bug in the happy birthday folder. I also added a couple of gems from my newly culled stash.

This is the inside of the card, I stamped the ducky and sentiment on to white card and mounted on shimmery capsule collection card. Didn't take me to long to make this card but I think it ok!

My ingredients for this card:

Capsule Collection Shimmery Blue Card
Copics for the colouring
Anita's 3D gloss
Gem's from my stash!

Me and OH are off to the cinema tonight to see the Tourist - hoping its a good film! I'm looking forward to some popcorn! he he!

Hope you all have a great weekend! Take care and thanks for visiting!

Lyns xx

2 comments

Teresa said...

Hi Lyns,
Love your new card, its a real cutie. Sorry I've not been here much I do intend to be a better blogger in 2011. Hugs Teresa xx

coops said...

gorgeous card lyns.i love the fab image and the gloss on the water looks fantastic :D

xx coops xx