Birthday Bash Fun!

Hi Everyone!

I hope you are all doing good and had a good weekend! I had a great weekend, it was my birthday on Saturday and I was spoiled. I had a lovely day, OH treated me like a princess. We had some friends over in the evening and had a great time, singing and dancing... not to mention a few wee drinks or seven! lol

I have taken a pic of some of my fabby pressies below! I had already received my pressie from him which was my fabby pink laptop which I am using to speak to you all. It is the Pink rectangle with the swirls on it! My mum gave me the pink sparkly trainers (sparkle not so evident in the picture), OH also gave me the rugby ticket and champagne (pink naturally), one little sis gave me the shoes, another gave me the awesome blinged up wine glass and jelly belly candle, my youngest sis gave me the necklace, Mum also gave me the Glow Biz tan kit, and my amazing friend Sarah gave me the wacky purse and photo frame...

I was sooooo lucky, I got money from family too... which I am going to be buying some crafty things with! he he he!

Now on to my card!
This cute little dragon is from the Wild Rose Studio which you can get from the Glitter Pot I used my bug for the spotty embossing, martha stewart doily lace punch and the x-cut butterfly punch, I coloured little cutie with my copics, as well as the ribbon, I used stickles glitter on the flowers and butterfly.
Here is a close up of my image. Speaking of copics, did you guys know that a new set of Copic Ciaos were released on Monday... wooo hoo! I can't wait to get my hands on them... I think I know what that birthday money is getting spent on! he he!

Well I hope you liked my card and my wee pressies! I am off to watch the rest of My Big Fat Gypsy Wedding, so far this week's episode is more about the girls rather than the 'big' wedding. It's an interesting programme I have to say. If you guys can catch it, it makes interesting viewing - Channel 4 & 4HD every Tuesday at 9pm!

Take care everyone and as always thanks for visiting me! Lyns xx

2 comments

coops said...

belated birthday wishes hun :D
love your card.the image is fab and the colours are really lush.
fab birthday pressies and enjoy spending your money.
i`ve only just disscovered my big fat gypsy wedding last week and i am addicted.what did you think of the girl grabbing?!!!

xx coops xx

Angela said...

Please take a look on my blog, there is something for you!! x