Wednesday, 9 February 2011

LOTV Little Cutie!

Hello Everyone!

Phew I'm late tonight! Do you ever find that you get so wrapped up in something that you forget about everything else and time just runs away from you... that's what making cards does for me. One minute I've loads of time, the next I should be in my bed! he he! I got over my migraine last week and ended up with another yesterday :o( I got it in time with my drugs! I think I've found my trigger... I think it's the coffee that my colleagues make! We use a cafetiere with ground coffee. I watched them putting the coffee in - well it's WAY too much for me! I think I'll stick to making my own in future and see how I go.

On to tonight's card...

I used my brand spanking new LOTV stamps which arrived today. They are so frigging cute it's crazy! I am also entering this one into two challenges... I used the Colour Create Challenge of Lemon, Green & White and the Sweet Stop Sketch for the layout, their added extra was charms and I had the perfect charm for this card... but do you think I can find it! pft! no!

My little cutie is also as always coloured with copics, I added some coloured sparkle to her skirt and the cakes. The ribbon was free in a pack from a magazine, my backing paper is Daisy & Dandelion and I used my martha stewart punch for the doily lace effect. The little sparkly gems are papermania.

I hope you guys like tonight's card, I think she is adorable! Take care everyone and thanks for visiting me! Lyns xx

4 comments:

Shelby Goolsby said...

This is very cute!! I love all of the shimmer on her skirt.

Dawn Easton said...

OHHHHHHH I love that skirt! LOL! So flippin' cute!!!

coops said...

aw wow!! this is gorgeous lyns.i love the fresh spring colours and fab image.her sparkly skirt is fab :D

xx coops xx

Lori said...

I love this image and the colors you chose, great card!!