Oh Dear...

Hi Friends,

Oh dear... so the Rugby didn't go in any way like I hoped! Scotland were WOEFUL! I am embarrassed to say. It was a nervous and messy team yesterday, so I'm not so looking forward to the Ireland game now. I will however have my secret weapon, my little brother, who was with us when Scotland beat Australia, so we now believe he is a good luck charm! Here is hoping!
On to my card, which I managed to make in between screaming at the television yesterday. This image is an LOTV cutie. I coloured her with my copics and used stickles to glitter her up.

My papers are papermania as is the coloured card and gems. I bought the ribbon from John Lewis and the charm and chain, which I think is sooooo cute! The sentiment is also LOTV with stickles around the edge.

A close up for you of my image. I recently watched some brilliant videos by Suzanne Dean, her copic colouring videos are incredible! I wish I had a smidgen of her talent, if you'd like help colouring with copics (I imagine principles are the same for promarkers too) check out her blog here.

I hope you are all having a great weekend and as always thank you for paying me a visit! Take Care, Lyns xx

1 comment

coops said...

beautiful card lyns.the image is so sweet and i love your pretty colours and sparkle :D

xx coops xx