Friday, 4 February 2011

Valentine

Happy Weekend Everyone!

Oh dear... I've been ill.... AGAIN! We had a bad night here with the horrendous weather, the wind has been unbelievable. All night long howling past the window and through the chimney. It's really frustrating cos there's just nothing we can do about it. So the wind keeping me awake led to a really rubbish sleep along with waking up at 5am with a horrific migraine :o( Normally I'd take my tablets and spend my day as a zombie, but they did NOT want to work today. I pretty much cried from 5am to 7am. OH was very kind trying to calm me and rubbing my head. I wanted to go to the spare room, but he wanted to keep an eye on me. I don't blame him, I'm like a loon with a migraine.

OH brought me some drugs home on his way back from work, so I'm now in my zombie induced state.... if any of this post makes NO sense, then you know why! lol

On to my card...
These fabby stamps are from Forever Friends, I think they would be great to use for all sorts of occasions not just Valentines. I coloured the bears with copics and added stickles here and there, I made the flowers myself using tissue paper and the nesties (Rachel from Critchley Creations did a great Tut on this) these are held in place with black brads and have some stickles to give a little texture. The papers are FF love ones and the ribbon and gem were from some wedding invitations a friend had.... I recycled them! :o)

Well I hope you like this card and hopefully so will OH, I'm sitting away from him as a type so he can't creep on what I've done! lol

Take care everyone, thanks for visiting and listening to me whinge!

Lyns xx

4 comments:

Lizzy xx said...

Gorgeous card Lynsey, cute image, lush dp's & great layout.

xx Lizzy xx :)

coops said...

stunning card lyns.i love these little bears and fab colours.
hope the migraine eases soon hun :D

xx coops xx

pickle said...

Aww Lys I do hope you are feeling better..sounds like you have those migraines bad hun...big hugs

Love your card it's just adorab;e xx

debby4000 said...

Oh this is fabulous, wonderful bears and details.
luv
Debby