Wallet Card

Happy Weekend Guys! So happy it's the weekend! he he...

What have you all got planned for the weekend? This weekend is all about the rugby... hoping that Scotland can beat Wales today (sorry any Welshies reading!) We will be meeting up with some friends later on tonight, hopefully to celebrate! But either way it will be fun! At the end of the month we're going the Scotland -v- Ireland game, which is an immense atmosphere at this game so it's always our favourite to go to. Tomorrow we will be going over wedding plans with our hotel, which will be fun... not so fun is that it's first thing in the morning but c'est la vie! We'll maybe get our breakie out there...

On to my card... ah it's not a card today!! So today it is a wallet type thing lol! Have you ever found that you stamp up lots of images ready to use and then you can't find the images and they get ruined because they work their way to the bottom of drawers. Well this is for you! My inspiration for this came from the LOTV Blog inspiration page where I came across Nyna's blog, where she had made something similar. So I thought I'd give it a bash....

This is the outside part, this will open out to reveal your stamped images inside. My stamp on the front is Lili of the Valley and she's coloured with copics.
Here is the inside of the wallet, holding my ready stamped images. Good to go for colouring and adding to a card. I figure you could also use this as a way to hold gift vouchers or money for a gift for someone.
I created a little bit to write on, I think I will write my stamps or something here! I can't decide yet. So I hope you guys like! It was something a bit different and it means all my stamps are held in one place. My papers are papermania, as is the card and I used copics and stickles on my images.

Take care guys and please feel free to have a go at making this wallet.

Lyns xx

3 comments

Aunty Sue said...

more than like it love it and would make an amzing gift.

Leighpea said...

Love it, what great gift idea and I love your fab colours.

coops said...

gorgeous card lyns.the shape is fab and i love the adorable image and sweet colours :D

xx coops xx