Thursday, 3 February 2011

Wedding Bears

Hi Everyone!

My word the weather here has been BONKERS!! This morning OH and I left for work in a blizzard! It was that big fat wet snow too which got us nice and soggy on the way to the bus stop. Thankfully it didn't lie... but now we are being hammered with some really hard winds, I was almost blown off my feet leaving work tonight. It's so loud my poor cat keeps looking at the windows as though he's wondering what the noise is. I hope it dies down tonight.

Well on to my card...

One of my friends is getting married soon, he's marrying a lovely girl who is quite possibly one of the nicest people I've ever met. Do you know the kind of person who's incredibly kind and sweet, well his wife to be is just that. I wanted to give them a card that reflects her soft kind nature, so this is what I came up with. The paper actually says just married on it, the bears stamp is Penny Johnson, I used my bug dots folder for the embossing and my Martha Stewart Punch on the pink card. I have added tonnes of stickles to the butterflies to make them sparkle.

I hope they both like the card and I hope you do too! Thanks for visiting everyone, take care, Lyns xx

1 comment:

coops said...

stunning card lyns.i love the sweet image and gorgeous soft colours :D
i hope the weather is better this morning.its windy in staffs today :S

xx coops xx