Weekend Chill

Hey Everyone!

Hope you have all had a good weekend! Mine has been pretty good, fairly chilled today thankfully. I was at an Evening Wedding Reception of a friend on Friday night at one of the best hotels in Edinburgh. It was stunning, the bride looked incredibly gorgeous, well she always does but she just glowed even more, she was a sparkling beauty... and well I'll give the groom a shout too, he looked very dapper! There was a brilliant ceildh, I went prepared with my wee flat shoes and did a power of dancing... but by God my stamina is nowhere near as good as it should be! By the end of the night, I was incredibly shattered! But it was worth it, it was a great night.

On to my little card.... I was inspired with the colour create challenge, which was brown, red and cream... I don't really think I've done a great job of capturing the colours but meh! It'll do!

My stamp is LOTV, she's a wee cutie! Coloured with copics as always, forever friends papers, ribbon recycled from a box of choccies and my gems are papermania. I also blinged up her wings and wand with stickles.

Hope you guys like my wee card today, she's not my best work... I'm not feeling it myself but my friend said she liked it more than other ones that I thought were better. I guess it's all individual opinion! Well take care guys and thank you for visiting me! Lyns xx

7 comments

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Lyns
A gorgeous card love the image,
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Paper Pixie Handmade Cards said...

its lovely Lynsey it has a lovely warm feel to it .......K x

Leighpea said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Leighpea said...

It's lovely Lynsey. Your work always is!
Leigh

McCrafty's Cards said...

Hi Lynsey, what a gorgeous card, I like the image and the colours,
Kevin xx

Paper Pixie Handmade Cards said...

Hi Lynsey just wanted to say pop by my blog as there is a wee award for you ....K x

Viv said...

Beautiful card Lynsey :O) Viv xx