Blues - Copic Creations Challenge

GOOD EVENING BLOGGERS!!

Hope you are all doing well. I am just over one week through my pills... so far they are working out great! Fingers crossed they keep on working! They make me have some pretty weird dreams but I'm sleeping like a log so that can only be good! :o)

On to my card... I am submitting this on to the Copic Creations challenge which is blue themed! So my favourite Blues to use is the BG variety... which is what I've used here.

My papers are from the Garden Party Stack which have lots of sparkle on them! The stick on pearls are from my stash but work well with the colours. I liked to keep this card very CAS themed. I think the paper is pretty enough it speaks for itself.

Here is a close up of my image, which is LOTV Bunches of Love, I've coloured with Copics and topped with a little bit of stickles on the roses. Well I hope you guys liked my card for today, sorry for the shortish post - I'm pretty tired so it's off to bed soon!

Take care and as always thank you for visiting me! Lyns xx

4 comments

coops said...

gorgeous card lyns.i love the adorable image and your colouring is fantastic :D

xx coops xx

Rose said...

Ahhh . . . your Bunnies are gorgeous! You've made them look beautiful dressed in blues. So glad to see your entry at Copic Creations. ~ Rose

Jane Wetzel said...

yes- you have really colored this image perfectly! I love it and love the bg colors too! glad u joined us at copic creations!

Jami {sgtStamper} said...

This is completely adorable!! Love it!! Thanks for joining us at Copic Creations!