Thursday, 10 March 2011

Docrafts LOTV Challenge No 2. Pink & Girly


Morning Bloggers!
How is everyone this morning? Wish this wind would get lost! More snow is forecast for Scotland this weekend - how is there any more snow left in the sky?! I mean seriously, have we not had enough???!!! I'm onto Day 3 of the meds... and woe my dreams are MESSED UP! Really weird and vivid dreams, I really feel like I'm there and it's all actually happening! It's really bizarre. I'm also finding that I'm pretty tired but when I come to going to sleep it takes ages... very odd!
Anyhoo, on to today's card... I made this little one last night, can't resist me an LOTV Challenge... I love's me LOTV Stamps! The challenge is Pink and Girly, I realise that the ribbon and bits look red in the picture for some reason but they are definitely PINK!

My stamp is coloured with copics and topped with stickles, my ribbon is also coloured with copics. Papers are papermania. I cut the shapes on my bug using my nesties. The gems are from every craft's a pound and the charm was in a lot for a pound from one of yon cheap book shops... I can't remember the name!

I hope you guys like today's card! As always thanks for visiting and have a great day! Lyns xx

4 comments:

Teresa said...

Brilliant card Lynsey. xx

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Lynsey
A beautfiul card,
Hugs Dianne xx :)

McCrafty's Cards said...

beautiful card Lynsey, I like the image and that heart charm.
Kevin xx

Aunty Sue said...

Hi Lynsey dont seem to get on docrafts these day but loving your card and great layout and colouring