DoCrafts SSC Challenge 13.03.11

Happy Sunday Bloggers!

Hope you have all had a great weekend! It's been pretty quiet weekend in the Lynsey household. Pretty much we've just been doing lots of exercise and a bit of baking! I made some cranberry & white chocolate (with vanilla) muffins and some scones. Yummy!

I also got my census questionnaire yesterday, I went through most of it filling it in online.... I learnt something new from filling it in... apparently I speak Scots, as well as English. I can read/write/speak/understand Scots. I think the Scottish Government are doing more to embrace the different dialect here. It's quite mad when I think back to answering questions with 'aye' as a child and my parents would say 'speak properly! it's not aye, it's yes' Yet they would say aye all the time!! And even after all their harping on about 'speaking properly' I still speak the dialect... somethings you can't control.

Anyhoo... on to today's card! I'm hosting the Sunday Stamping Challenge on the Do Crafts forum... please join here! Anyone can join, it is a sketch/stamping/spring themed challenge, the sketch is below.

My stamp is LOTV Spring Swing! So cute! Coloured in with copics - duh! lol The papers are the Garden Party Stack, they've got oodles of glitter on them! Can't really see in the photo I'm afraid. The ribbon is from a roll I have that I like to colour with copics, but today the plain old white is on show! The gems are papermania.

Here is a copy of the sketch for the challenge, please join in if you'd like! Otherwise, please use the sketch as you wish! I don't mind and share away too, but please don't repost on your blog without linking back here! Thanks!!!

Well hope you guys are good! Take Care, Lyns xx

3 comments

xGemmax said...

Gorgeous card hunni...love the lush papers and cute image!
hugs and xxx

coops said...

stunning card lyns.love your new image, so adorable and your paper is lush :D

xx coops xx

Sarah said...

Hi Lynsey, your card is brill the colours are so vibrant. Many thanks for your comment on my new blog, it's appreciated. Am off to become a follower of yours.