Wednesday, 9 March 2011

First Christmas Card of the Year

Good Morning Guys!

How is everyone today? Day One of my beta blockers went well, no headaches not even a whiff of a fuzzy head. I did notice that my heart rate is pretty low - 44 beats a minute (ordinary heart rate is about 61/62 bpm when resting). I did feel pretty relaxed yesterday and sometimes a little tired, hopefully I'll get used to that.

Did you guys have some pancakes for tea (dinner) last night? We did - it took me a long time to make them all and I felt a little sick after eating them, but it was worth it.

I am going to apologise right away for the quality of my pictures! I'm sorry they are HONK! Unfortunately OH's camera is on the blink AGAIN... hopefully Jessops will sort it again for him. I took these pictures using the shan* camera.

My little card is very plain and simple - for me! The stamp is LOTV and guess what guys - the new stamps are on sale in 1 HOUR'S TIME!! ! (9am UK Time) I will be at the ready to buy at least two I've seen I like! Bad I know!
Anyhoo... I digress! So my image is LOTV, coloured with copics and I got the glitter back out! Stickles for the snow and hats. I also added three little gems and dry embossed along the edge of the card.

Hope you guys like this, I wanted to keep this Clean and Simple but not lose my style. Well I better get on now! I hope you guys are all well and as always thank you for visiting me! Take Care, Lyns xxx

*shan - Edinburgh word meaning several things 1 - a shame (e.g. awwww... that's shan, don't be mean!) 2 - Rubbish, Crap, Lousy (e.g. Your phone is shan... you should get an iPhone). I have renamed OH's phone Shan-phone as it's an ancient phone with basic features, featuring a great deal of gravel damage!

2 comments:

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card, I like the image and the glitter.
kevin xx

coops said...

gorgeous card lyns.love the fab image and colours and the cas layout is stunning.
pleased your meds are working :D

xx coops xx