Friday, 18 March 2011

New Baby - NO Stamp! For Once! xx

Howdy-hoedy bloggers, Thank GAAAAAAAWD it's FRIDAY!!!

I hope you guys are all doing well! I am pretty tired if I'm honest, it's been a busy busy week! So I'm really glad it's the weekend, I hope to get making some cards. I've not had much chance this week.

On to the card I managed to make through my tiredness! I wanted to whip up a quick card without using a stamp. I'm becoming a bit of a stamp addict... I wanted to use my little chipboard fizzy moons I bought a while ago that have just been screaming from their box for me to use them.

Some of you guys might already know that my wee sis is pregnant, expecting in August. My OH really hopes she has a wee girl... funny that! So I thought these little cuties would be perfect for a little girl card, I will also make a little boy one - because you never know! She is going to find out the sex of the baby but the appointment isn't for a while yet... so either way I'll be prepared! he he!

So ingredients for this card were...

Fizzy Moon Glitter Chipboard Shapes
Magnolia Papers
Shapes cut on my bug with my nesties!
Ribbon just plain old white satin!
Pearls from the stash
Charm from stash
Glitter edging - stickles!

Hope you guys like! As always, have a great weekend and thanks so much for visiting me! Lyns xx

3 comments:

McCrafty's Cards said...

What an adorable card Lynsey, I like the image.
Kevin xx

Paper Pixie Handmade Cards said...

its lovely Lynsey and love your star paper too.......K x

coops said...

gorgeous card lyns.i love the fab fizzy moon image and great paper and colours :D

xx coops xx