Monday, 7 March 2011

Times to Treasure

Good Morning Everyone!
How are you all today? I'm doing ok today! Yesterday's doctor's appointment had me leaving the surgery with 4 prescriptions for various drugs to help with my migraine's and managing them a bit better. So I'm now on beta blockers every day for the next few weeks to see how I go. The doctor was great though, she said it's not the end of the road, there are other treatments we can try so I guess it's a wait and see! I'm so far just feeling a bit tired. Apparently my pulse and blood pressure were brilliant and I'm very healthy, but I can tell you guys at the moment I don't feel it.
So this is one of my cards made using one of my 5 stamps from the SECC Craft Show. It is an LOTV stamp and the sentiment is included with your stamp. They are so cute! OH says this is me and him reading a book! At least today we are people and not bunnies! Although he did say afterward 'actually that can't be me, that boy has way too much hair!' lol! At least he'll joke about his hair loss.

You will notice today guys NO GLITTER!! I'm getting good eh?! I did use shimmer chalks over the image but you will probably not be able to pick that up in the photo. I've coloured my image with copics, the papers are papermania and I embossed the yellow card on my bug. The ribbon is also papermania, part of the capsule collection. Of course I had to use some new CANDI - You can buy that here btw.

Here is an upclose of my stamp, I have used a white gel pen on the edges a bit and you can maybe JUST see the shimmery chalk. I also come bearing a tip today... stupid me has ran my colourless blender copic DRY!!! So I took a small shot of vodka and watered it down a bit and it works pretty well if you just dunk the tip of the pen in, the only thing I'd say is if you have it too strong it'll break down the paper, so just a wee bitty at a time.

On another note I actually completed my challenge of using all my new SECC stamps so tomorrow's card will be a Christmas card! Come back and visit me tomorrow to see what I've done! Thanks for dropping by today! Take care everyone, Lyns xx

1 comment:

coops said...

beautiful card lyns.the image is so sweet and i love your pretty colours.
i really hope you feel better soon hun :D

xx coops xx