Thursday, 3 March 2011

Wedding & Celebration

Evening Everyone!

I hope you are all doing well! I'm sorry I've been a bit incognito lately, unfortunately my migraines have been acting up lately. I have an appointment with the doctor where I'll hopefully get something sorted :o(

On to my card. This little stamp is LOTV coloured with copics and dusted with Glamour Dust... didn't do so good with the Glamour Dust! woops!

I did this card for a challenge on docrafts which I hope I'm not too late to enter. The challenge was wedding themed, a stamped image and 3 embellishments... I hope I have fulfilled the challenge! The papers are Papermania, Ribbon was a lot from John Lewis, Gems are Papermania and I can't remember the charm I'm afraid! woops!

My next card is one of my new cute fizzy moon stamps! He's just soooo cute! I have coloured him with copics and dusted the edges with gold glamour dust.

The backing paper is DCWV and the ribbon is off a box of choccies... the gems are papermania.

Well I hope you guys like tonight's cards... Hope you are all well and off to do a bit of blog hopping!

Thanks for visiting! Lyns xxx

4 comments:

McCrafty's Cards said...

Both cards are gorgeous, I like all the glamour dust on the first one, and the sweet image on the second.
Kevin xx

coops said...

stunning card lyns.love the wedding image, her sparkly dress is beautiful and great image and papers on your 2nd card.
hope you get some help at the doctors.

xx coops xx

Leighpea said...

Loving both your cards, especially the wedding couple, very sparkly.
Leigh

carrie-lee said...

fabulous cards hun xxxx