You're My Best Friend

Good Morning Everyone!

I hope you all had a great weekend whatever you got up to. It was quite a quiet weekend for me, which I really enjoyed. It was great to go to the craft show then get down to some serious crafting. I set myself the challenge of using all of the 5 stamps I bought at the show. There was only one of them I couldn't make anything with, a Christmas stamp. I was just not in the right inspiration zone for a Christmas card. I did however use the other 4, two of the cards I made were on my blog yesterday.

Today's card is using the bunnies in the bath card - which when I showed my OH he said 'awwww... it's you and me in the bath' I thought that was sweet!

I tried to keep it simple, I used the same dovecraft Christmas papers (I know ironic considering I couldn't actually make anything with the Christmas stamp). The stamp is one of my LOTV stamps, coloured with copics and for once I took it easy on the glitter! There is a TINY bit of stickles on the glasses. I used Anita's 3d gloss for the water and bubbles. I also used two of my new card candi.

Here's a close up view of the stamp, it's gorgeous! You can find the link to the stamps on my side bar.... they will be having a release of more stamps soon, someone better keep me away from the site that day - lol!

Well today I'm off to the doctor to see about my headaches, here's hoping there's a solution offered! I hope you all have a better day than I think that I'll be having. As always, thanks for visiting me and take care. Lyns xx

4 comments

Teresa said...

What a gorgeous card Lynsey, beautiful colouring too.
Hugs Teresa xx

Lizzy xx said...

Gorgeous card Lynsey, super cute image & great dp's.

xx Lizzy xx :)

Leighpea said...

Oooh I love that, I might have to get that one, it would make a good wedding/engagement card.
Fab colours
Leigh xx

coops said...

gorgeous card lyns.i love your new stamp and papers and really pretty colours :D

xx coops xx