Granda's Birthday Card

Hey there everyone!! Happy weekend everyone, woo hoo! I am having a nice chillaxed weekend so far! Sometimes it's great to just get a chance to relax. Last night I made this card for my Granda for his birthday. A few days ago my Gran called to say she'd be coming down to stay with us in June, just before my Granda's birthday so we're all going to go out for a family meal together, which will be great. It'll be nice to have them come to stay.

Here is the card I made, another LOTV image - addicted or what??! I have also added this into the LOTV Challenge blog again - well if it'll let me. I coloured the image with copics, mounted onto papermania card, embossed on my bug. The backing paper DCWV.

I pinched the ribbon off of a Wedding Invitation I got last year, I thought it worked well with my colour scheme. The brads are from my stash and the sentiment is another one of LOTV's (see addict).

Well I'm off for now, I'm going to be hopefully making some more cards this weekend! Thanks for visiting everyone! Lyns xx

4 comments

Cecelia said...

This is sooo cute! Love the image and your coloring is great! Have a great weekend;0)

Hugs xx
Cecelia B

coops said...

brilliant male card lyns.i love your colours and design and the lotv image is gorgeous ;D

xx coops xx

amanda stokes said...

Hi Lynsey,
Fab male card,this is one of my fave images from the latest release :) xx

louise said...

Cute card and beautifully put together.
Louise xx