Guess Who's Back...?!

Morning Bloggers!

How are you all?! I must say sorry first of all for not being around. Wedding plans caught up with me and the big man and snowed us under. Which meant all my craft stuff just sat on the table shouting at me to use it, but I just hadn't had the time. I can safely say that we are WELL under way with the nuptial plans now though. We have everything booked, deposits paid and now we are getting the fun things like picking the food we'll be having on the day - with tasting sessions naturally! I can't wait for that!

I am also seriously embarking on a DIET, terrible word I know! But I am getting seriously chubba chubba! And see these people that go 'oh no you're not! you're fine' they are not helping matters! I want to say 'oh really, so why don't my trousers fit my fat ass anymore?! hmmm???' lol! I hate when people blow sunshine up yer bum!

Anyhoo, so at the weekend OH and I also bit the bullet and decided to get a new sofa. I actually worked out that the 10 years I've been in the flat I've actually had 5 different sofa's, working out at a new one every 2 years! BUT they were never new to me, always someone else's cast offs and the current one is actually very very good. I bought it from someone who couldn't fit it into their new house and it was pretty much like new. So below is a picture of the sofa we have on order.... OH and I have clearly not ordered White... could you imagine the colour it would be by the end of the first week?! We've ordered a colour called Steel, it's difficult to describe.
Anyways, on to my card!!! I finally got to making a card woo hoo! I have been itching to craft for a while, but on Saturday I finally got the chance! I played with my LOTV stamp and papers I bought at the SECC Craft fair back in March.


As always my image is coloured with copics and dusted with a bit of stickles and stickles have been used around the edge of the teal/turquoise card. The ribbon is also coloured with copics and the charm was one I picked up at the SECC. Card candi used on the top.

Here's a wee sidey-ways view! Hope you guys like it! Hope you are all doing good and I'll catch up with your blogs soon!
Take Care and as always Thanks for visiting! Lyns xx

4 comments

Leighpea said...

Glad to you back! Fab card, love the bright colours.
Leigh

amanda stokes said...

Hi Lynsey,
Fab card,cute image and gorge paper's :) xx

Sue said...

Oh wow Lynsey, this is just so cute, and the colours you have used are gorgeous. Sue x

coops said...

gorgeous card linds.love the sweet image and fab colours and design :D
love the new sofa hun, very styish :D

xx coops xx