Friday, 13 May 2011

Lili of the Valley Card

Howdy Everyone!

How is everyone doing? Glad it's the weekend? I sure am! Yippee!! It's a pity blogger went a bit wonky the last few hours, here is hoping that there's no more glitches... between this and the Playstation Network being down, I'm not having a good time of it with technology. I hoping that everything gets back up and operational soon.
Today's card is for the Lili of the Valley Challenge the theme is Ribbons and Bows - take a look! I obviously had to use my new stamp for this, I thought it's kinda like a new driver's card... but it could also be a guy's birthday card.

Well as always my stamp was coloured with Copics (not very well I think you will agree - what the hell have I done to that sky?!!), mounted on papermania card, the stars paper is... erm DCWV - I think!! Pearls from the stash! Well I am hoping to get a few cards made this weekend and catch up on all your blogs!

Take care guys, thanks for visiting as always! Lyns xx

6 comments:

Gemma said...

Hi Thank you for your kind comment on my lili of the valley card. Yours is really lovely i love the way you coloured yours in. The new stamps are just so great. Gemma x

amanda stokes said...

Hi Lynsey,
Fab fab card,love the image abd papers.Love the big red bow too! :) xx

Hazel said...

A lovely, bright and cheery card. Hazel x

Teresa said...

Fab card Lyns, love the fab image. xx

Cecelia said...

Super, super cute! Adorable image!

Hugs xx
Cecelia B

coops said...

stunning male card lyns.love the image and gorgeous bold colours and backing paper :D

xx coops xx