Tatty Ted 2!

Hey-there blog-land! How you all doing? It's been a busy week, I was quite bad and ordered a few new things from the glitter pot. Some of you will have noticed the new Tatty Teddy Me-to-You Bear range, I lurve these wee guys, but I think I prefer the decoupage over the stamps... Normally I'm a stamper but the stamps are quite difficult to get coloured properly, but that could just be me!

So on to my card, the backing paper is Me to You the decoupage is Me to You. I folded the spotty paper over to create a concertina effect. I notice, a lot of people stitch it to hold it all together, but I couldn't be bothered getting my sewing machine out so I just used DST.
The lacey edge bit is a Magnolia Die, which is awesome. It's sorta all over the place rather than being all even... I like it! I used Card Candi in the Corners. The sentiment came with the decoupage sheet which I also put a bit of stickles on to SPARKLE it up a bit! lol!

Well that's everything from me today, hopefully be back with some new projects tomorrow! Thanks for visiting! Lyns xx

4 comments

Alizabethy said...

I just love this card!

amanda stokes said...

Hi Lynsey,
Gorgeous card,i love this range too and have it all lol :) xx

coops said...

gorgeous card lyns.the tatty ted is so sweet and i love your pretty colours ;D

xx coops xx

Gemma said...

This is so lovely Lyns i just love this range they are just so cute. Gemma x