Sunday, 15 May 2011

Tatty Ted!

Hi Guys!

How are you all doing tonight? I'm pretty tired... I feel like I've not done much either but I guess I have really! I got caught up on my house work this weekend, OH also attacked our drying area in our back. We live in a flat so don't have a garden, just a bit of concrete with washing line where the weeds grow like MAD! Having no garden means, no shed so no gardening tools... however OH decided it would be best to keep the weeds down if we had a strimmer. So he was out doing his manly bit strimming away, for now the weeds are at bay!

Whilst OH was doing that, I made a nice batch of scones...
They were delish! There are some left but I don't imagine they'll last long!

I also managed to pick up the latest copy of the Do Crafts magazine, who were giving away a free stamp and little embossing folder, the stamp is a wee cutie, but he doesn't really like being coloured with copics, so I think I'll have to use Pencils on him in future. The papers are of the Tatty Ted variety too and my ribbon was coloured with my copics, the charm and sparkles were from my stash. A pretty quick simple card today but effective I think!

I also started knitting OH another scarf - having been at the first one for about 5 years, I decided to give up on it (I'd made it WAAAAY to thick). I'm onto a new one, hopefully this one wont take as long! Best get cracked on with it, I don't want OH to be waiting another 5 years!

Thanks for visiting everyone and take care, Lyns xx

2 comments:

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Lynsey, I like your design, those scones look tasty.
Kevin xx

coops said...

gorgeous card lyns.the tatty teddy is so cute and i love your delicate colours :D

xx coops xx