Tatty Teddy - Me to You Decoupage Birthday


Hey Everyone!  How are you all today?  I about got blown away at lunchtime!  It's crazy the fecking wind here could take me off my feet!  Scottish weather at it's best! lol! I could live with the rain but the wind drives me crazy, I hate the howling... OH said a road sign blew into the car when he was driving through town today and a branch from a tree whacked the windscreen - this is our replaced windscreen after getting chipped and scratched in the winter, two days later it got chipped AGAIN, but we got it safe sealed... the last thing the windscreen needs is being whacked to buggery! Ahhh...

Anyhoo, last night after being with my boo Sarah all day (waves if she's reading!) I went home and made this card.  I used the Me to You decoupage sheet and my Tulip Papers. 


The dry embossing is a Me to You folder that I used on my bug and added some stickles to for a bit of much needed BLING! The little gems are from my stash. 

Well better get on - hope to be out for a swim tonight and a bit of crafting later! Thanks for visiting and take care, Lyns xx

9 comments

Lee said...

Hi Lyns.Your blog is great.Your cards are Stunning and you make me laugh.We also have the wind from The Atlantic being in Cornwall and the beach just 5 mins away.It plays havoc wiv me hair lol.Take care.Hugs xxx

Cecelia said...

Hello there;0) This is super cute!! Love the teddy bear and all the dimension! Hope you had a great weekend;0)

Hugs xx
Cecelia B

amanda stokes said...

Hi Lyns!
I hate the wind too it's such a nuisance!lol
Gorgeous card,the tulip papers go really well and fab embossing love how you've sparkled it up too
Enjoy your swim later :) xx

Lynsey said...

Hi Lynsey, what a pretty card! I love Tatty Ted!
Hugs Lynsey x

coops said...

aw gorgeous card lyns.the tatty ted is so sweet and i love your pretty colours :D

xx coops xx

carrie-lee said...

i just adore the little bear , the cards are both lovely xxx

uhooi said...

Uhooi,,
This card is a nice, sweet and beautiful,

Uhooi.blogspot.com

Paper Pixie Handmade Cards said...

gorgeous card Lynsey love tatty on your card.......Kx

Dortesjs said...

wonderful sweet card love this bear