Saturday, 21 May 2011

Tulip and LOTV



Happy Weekend Everyone!  Woo hoo!  


Hope you are all having a good weekend so far.  I got my weekend off to a chilled out start by getting my nails done.  I normally have very strong nails that are quite long, but unfortunately they can break now and again... which I obviously don't want for when I get married. So I thought I'd give some bio sculpture nail extensions a try now to see if I like them - gives me plenty of time to let my own nails work their magic underneath, cos unlike your normal nasty nail extensions, these don't damage the nail.  Well the beauty salon I went to was FANTABULOUS!  So lovely inside, really damask chic is how I'd describe it.  The salon owner Anna was doing my nails, she is lovely so if you are in Edinburgh and fancy a pamper sesh - check out RBFY Beauty Studio.  You can book on line too which is great! Here is a piccie of my nails....


The pinkie nails are actually my own, she was great doing them and all for making them better and stronger!

Anyhoo, today I decided to get down to a bit of crafting... I got some of the lovely Tulip Paper this week, which is just so pretty!  I was itching to get crafty with it! It has a lovely textured feel... pretty nice! 


My image is LOTV, stamped with Memento Ink, coloured as always with my copics, I have since taken this picture added some stickles to the flowers to make it sparkle!  Papers are obviously Tulip and I added a few pink gems from my stash.  Trying to keep it on the simple side so not too much going on.  Cutting and shapes where done on my bug :o)  

Well guys thank you for visiting my blog - tonight I'm going to see the new Pirates of the Caribbean film, hope it's good!  Enjoy the rest of your weekend and take care! Lyns xx

4 comments:

amanda stokes said...

Hi Lynsey!
Gorgeous card,such a sweet image and those papers are lush,i have this pad too and have'nt cut into it yet :)
Gorgeous nails too,wish mine looked like that lol
Went to see Pirates 4 the other night and i loved it!I'm sure you will too,not sure it was worth seeing in 3D though.Enjoy!
:) xx

Cecelia said...

Hello there;0) Very cute!! Love the image and soft colors. Hope you are having a great weekend!

Hugs xx
Cecelia B

Gemma said...

Lovely card x

coops said...

gorgeous card lyns.the image is so sweet and i love your pretty papers and fantastic colouring,
your nails look fab and i hope you enjoyed the film, i did :D

xx coops xx