Sunday, 9 October 2011

FINALLY A Card... BF's Birthday Card

Hi Everyone,

I hope you are all enjoying your weekend, I have just finished packing my suitcase for AMERICA!! woo hoo! I'm so excited, although unfortunately the weather in Orlando at the moment is not so great, I'm hoping to counterbalance the rubbish weather by bringing my umbrella's with me... I used to be a Scout and our moto is 'Be Prepared' so I'm hoping by being prepared fate will sort the weather out for me! lol

On to my card, this weekend it was my besty's birthday - HAPPY BIRTHDAY SARAH!!! She was super lucky getting a Mullberry Bag - ooooooo - for her birthday from her husband.  I gave her a lovely set for Molton Brown, which I'm hoping she's pampering herself with right now.  I also picked myself up a travel set whilst there... now I'm digressing...

So my card!! I decided that the first card I should make in like FOREVER should be for my besty, I used an LOTV stamp and some Papermania papers.  I coloured my image with copics - as always and added a bit of stickles for SPARKLE!

Here's a little jaunty side view.  I think I got the ribbon from John Lewis and the paper with the writing on it is magnolia.

Well I hope you like today's card, I might not get many more done before my holidays but I will do my best!  Off to have a peak at your blogs now, thanks for visiting and take care! Lyns xxx

2 comments:

coops said...

beautiful card lyndsey.the image is gorgeous and i love the pretty colours :D
have a fabulous honeymoon hun,

xx coops xx

scrappysharon said...

This is a lovely card...really pretty image and colours...so did you spend much in America???? i know i did when i was there in May!!!! xxx