Christmas Sparkle!

Hey There Everyone! 

Hope you all had a fantabulous weekend, Monday just comes around again too quickly.  I had a weekend where I finally got down to some crafting - at last! I got a good load of cards made, which should mean plenty of blogging over the next couple of days. I have also ordered a few new little bits and pieces so I have some new goodies to play with... 

I also got started on some Christmas shopping at the weekend, I bought my niece LOTS of new clothes.  My sister wanted some more clothes for her and seems to have enough of everything else so I stepped up to the plate for that... well it's hard to keep things in perspective when the little cherub is with you in the shops smiling away at you!! he he he... hubby says I've to buy no more! Woops!  

After I melted my credit card on Saturday I got down to some serious crafting on Sunday, here is the first card I made.  

The stamp is LOTV and coloured with copics, I added some gold glamour dust to the stars on her skirt and surrounding her, the fur on her coat is stickles glitter glue.  The papers are part of the papermania Christmas range and edged with glue and glamourdust, the gems are from my stash and I used a Martha Stewart Punch for the edging under the ribbon.  The ribbon is from a gift set I received - Recycle I say!  The frame around the stamp is a Spellbinders Nestable Die. I think it's really ornate looking! Pretty pretty! 

Here is a close up of the image.  Sorry about the picture quality of these - they were taken on my phone as my laptop is not working at the moment and the card reader on my old laptop is choosing to play silly buggers... technology - I repel it! 

I hope you like today's card, I'm off for a blog hop! 

Take care everyone and thanks as always for stopping by! Lyns xxx

3 comments

coops said...

so stunning lyns.i love your rich colours and the image is adorable :D

xx coops xx

Wishcraft said...

Gorgeous card :o) Love the cute image and the nestie frame is fabulous! Lisa x

Teresa said...

Ahh my favourite little dancer, she's a cutie isn't she. xx