Friday, 18 November 2011

Enchanted Christmas - Fairy

Hey Guys - HAPPY FRIDAY! WOO HOO! 

How are you all doing today? I'm so warm it's crazy, it's November for goodness sake and I'm BOILING!!! I thought I'd walk to work this morning, get some fresh air but I really wish I hadn't because I wound up cooking.  It's crazy how mild it is here today - I guess I can't complain too much, it's better than snow!! 

Anyhoo, I am so glad it's the weekend... not just because tonight is Twilight night, but because I can get down to some hardcore crafting.  I've got very little planned, so I just want to sit and work away on some more Christmas cards.  It's nice to be back in the zone and working again, I really miss it when I'm too busy to craft.  

On to my card... This is a decoupage card that is actually a Papermania set, it's gorgeous!  You wind up with this beautiful 3D card, really all you need is some DS tape, foam pads and glitter - should you so wish! 

There you have it, basically the only thing I added was the stickles glitter.  

I have to apologise for my lazy photography, yep quick snap on the phone again! I promise to start taking some better pictures with my actual camera soon!! 
Well I hope you all have a great weekend and for all my Twihards out there - ENJOY!!! Take Care and thanks for visiting me! Lyns xx

1 comment:

coops said...

wow, this is stunning lyns.am loving the fantastic dimension :D

xx coops xx