Kraft Card Christmas Colouring

Hi Everyone! 
How are you all getting on today?  I hope you are all doing good.  This week is going quite slowly, I feel like the days are just all merging into one at the moment, I'm sure it's the dark mornings and dark nights that do it.  It's so grey at the moment - yeuch! I think the only thing I'm looking forward to at the moment is the prospect of seeing the next instalment of the Twilight Saga next week - I know I'm a TOTAL GEEK, but it's going to be great... I just know it is.  My sister and I are so excited for the release, we can barely contain ourselves! lol 
Until we can get to the flicks and see the next Twilight, I'm trying to keep myself busy with crafting, it's great to be getting back into making cards and get the creative juices flowing.  I decided to buy some kraft card to play around with, just to get a different effect with stamping and as a backing card.  
So I had my first bash last night with stamping and colouring.  I wasn't sure how well copics would colour on the kraft card, but it turned out much better than I thought.  I went in with slightly darker colours than I would normally choose, my stamp here is Fizzy Moon, I used a gel pen to colour the white fur trim of the bear's hats and scarves. 

I also decided to try making a kick stand card as I'd seen a Quick Flick Tutorial by Bev Rochester, I thought this style of card would work well for my kraft card.  It's a great tutorial and a great style of card, something a little bit different from the norm but super easy to do.  
The kraft card is from ebay, fizzy moon is coloured with copics and a white gel pen, I used stickles to make the snow sparkly, the inside of the card is decorated with papermania Christmas papers, I used my nesties for the stamp and inner writing shapes, the ribbon is from my stash and the brads are card candi and the sentiment stamp on the front was free with Card Making and Paper Craft Magazine.  The inner sentiment came with Fizzy Moon. 
I hope you all like my first bash at Kraft Card and as always thank you for visiting my blog.  Take Care, Lyns xx

4 comments

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Lynsey
A gorgeous card
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Mina said...

I hate these dar days too Lyns, we never seem to see the sun do we...love your lush colouring on this gorgeous card, the white works beautifully too
Mina xxx

Paper Pixie Handmade Cards said...

Lynsey this is really lovely, I love how you have stamped onto Kraft I have bought some myself but not used it much yet , you may have inspired me, isn't it a lovely day in Edinburgh today? K xx

coops said...

stunning card lyns.gorgeous image and i love your colouring on the kraft and great shape :D

xx coops xx