Thursday, 17 November 2011

LOTV Christmas Bear

Morning Guys! 

I hope you are all doing good today! I was sooooo lacking in motivation to get up this morning.  Hubster left at silly o'clock this morning to collect our friend and colleague Allan to get started early on some surveys, needless to say after he left I moved to the middle of the bed and just got myself NICE AND COSY!! When my alarm went off, I was tempted to turn it off and just hide back under the covers.  Meh! 

Ooommiiiggaawwddd oooommiiiggaaawwdd!!!! Tickets are officially booked for Twilight Saga : Breaking Dawn, my sister and I are disgustingly excited.  In fact my wee sis is considering wearing her Team Edward t-shirt that I gave her for Christmas a few years ago... now I gave her it as a joke back then, but now is it weird that it seems totally appropriate??!! lol 

Anyhoo... on to my card for today!  Below is another Christmas card made using an LOTV stamp... ain't he a cutie?! 
Now if I'd been at all organised I would have entered him into the LOTV challenge, but silly me missed the deadline! D'oh!  I'll do this weeks one - PROMISE! :o) Little bear is coloured with copics and topped with some stickles to make him SPARKLE! The papers are errrrmmm... something, sorry I can't remember.  The ribbon I picked up in America, Pearls are from my stash and the snowy paper was just plain white card put through my bug with an embossing folder. 

I hope you guys all like my wee LOTV bear today! I'm off to go and see what the next challenge is he he he... Thanks for visiting, Lyns xx

3 comments:

thecraftycavalier said...

Love the cute little bear! I too am ploughing through the Christmas cards! Lucky you off to see Breaking Dawn. I have zero chance of dragging the hubster to see it so I'm gonna have to wait till it come out on Sky or DVD :( Thank you for coming to see my blog. Much appreciated. Hugs, Jayne x

Dena said...

Lynsey! Your card is too cute and all festive!! Great colors and such a sweet bow!
I too am excited for the Twilight movie! Yippee! I gave my daughter that same Team Edward shirt haha!
Hugs, Dena

coops said...

so gorgeous lyns.i love the sweet bear and your colours are stunning ;D

xx coops xx