LOTV Christmas Bear

Hey-hey Everyone! Morning! 

I hope you all had a great weekend and got up to plenty of mischief... I went to the flicks to see Breaking Dawn Part 1 - AMAZING! Well maybe not if you don't like Twilight, but I lurved it! I kept forgetting we were in the Cinema though and wanted to talk to my sister about stuff... I'm going again to see it this weekend :o) I know I'm a massive dork! But I can't help it! 

Unfortunately didn't get much crafting done at the weekend as I wasn't feeling the best, not quite sure what's up with me but I'll be alright in the end.  Will definitely get some more done this week because I need to get a serious move on with my Christmas Cards - Eeeeep! 

On to today's card, this is another LOTV stamp, tried to keep this looking quite simple.  The backing paper is embossed with the cuttlebug folder snow, LOTV stamp is coloured with copics and topped with a little stickles.  The Ribbon is from the good ole USA, it's much more vibrant in the flesh so I gotta say sorreeee for my rubbish photography again.  

Well thanks guys for stopping by, I'm going to hop off round your blogs now! Take Care, Lyns xx

4 comments

Lynsey said...

Hi Lynsey this is such a beautiful card and the ribbon finishes it perfectly!
Hugs Lynsey x

Paper Pixie Handmade Cards said...

This is lovely love your ribbon K x

coops said...

gorgeous card lyns.i love your lush bow and adorable image.
i hope you feel better soon hun.

xx coops xx

Mina said...

wow fabulous card Lyns...love the cas layout and wow to the lush ribbon
Mina xxx