Tuesday, 15 November 2011

Warm Wishes

Hey Guys! 


Hope everyone is good today! We're now at that time of year where it's just Christmas card after Christmas card that will be appearing.  I love making Christmas cards but it then gets to January and I think 'hmmm... what will I make now'.  If I wasn't daft to the core, I'd just keep making Christmas cards so I'm ready for next year - but I wont! :o)


I've been trying to plan where to put my Christmas tree when the time comes, as since I got a new sofa in the summer, I am actually now short on space for the tree... so I think there will be a lot of musical chairs going on in my house come December - all part of the fun I guess!!  


On to today's card...
This is from a Papermania Christmas Decoupage set I got before going off on honeymoon.  I thought it was just so traditional Christmas looking and really pretty so I had to get it.  This picture isn't great for showing the 3D off but it really does stand off the page.  I added stickles to parts of the snow to make it stand out a little more.  The ribbon was off a gift I received and the gems were from my stash.  This is much more traditional than I would normally do but I think I'll be making quite a few cards like that this year.  

I hope you like today's card, thank you for coming to visit me! Take Care, Lyns xx

3 comments:

Wishcraft said...

Love your sparkly card, it's really lovely :o) Lisa x

coops said...

fabulous card lyns.i love the traditional image and gorgeous sparkle ;D

xx coops xx

Teresa said...

Gorgeous card Lyns, lovely sparkly blues, beautiful xx