Tuesday, 29 November 2011

Windy Days!

Hey There Guys! 

Just a quick post from me today, I have been on a complete cleaning/organising mission at work at the moment meaning I'm SHATTERED by the time I get home at night.  I've been trying to bring the organisation mode home with me, so I've been shredding all my ancient paperwork at home - I hate how much paper and junk I accumulate!  Now on to my card... 

Today's card is a stepper card, I bought the card in a pack that was like 3 for a pound, I wasn't clever enough to do all the measuring folding and cutting.  The main image is from a decoupage sheet by docrafts and I added a little glamour dust.  Here is a little close up of the decoupage:

Well I am off for a blog hop just now, I hope that you don't get blown away with this horrible weather!  Take Care, thanks for visiting! Lyns xx

1 comment:

coops said...

gorgeous card lyns.great shape and i love the image and traditional colours :D

xx coops xx