Wednesday, 11 January 2012

Happy Wednesday Everyone and a Happy New Year! 

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and New Year, even if you don't particularly celebrate, I hope you got a chance to relax a bit.  We had a great Christmas, very busy, lots of food and some lovely gifts, Hubster and I really count ourselves extremely lucky - It was great to chill out and sleep late a bit! Lazy bones!

The only bad end to last year was the death of Hubster's Gran, she became unwell before Christmas and went downhill rapidly. We are glad she wasn't in a lot of pain. 

Now on a happier note, I got some new crafty goodies for Christmas, a goody bag, a day light lamp, some LOTV stamps and another set of copic ciao markers.... wee hee! Last night I finally managed to sit and have a play with some of my goodies.  I played with the Hot Diggity Dog decoupage sheets and papers.


I used my Magnolia Doohicky die to cut the edging and a couple of gems in the corners.  I try to keep things simple when I've not crafted for a bit... I have found the bug again, so I must get entering a few challenges :o)

Well back to work, I hope you are all great and looking forward to the year ahead.

Take Care, thanks for visiting me! Lyns xx

1 comment:

coops said...

so stunning lyns.i love your colours and design and the image is gorgeous :D

xx coops xx