Pink and Blue Challenge

Hey Everyone! How are you all doing this FAAAREEEEZIN' Sunday afternoon?! I have busted my butt at the gym today, I'm feeling pretty fried now, but hey it's like 45 mins a day, hopefully work off the Christmas poundage! It's been a nice chilled weekend, got to make up a few crafty projects.  Hubster and I also went to see War Horse at the flicks, lovely film so nice. 

Now on to today's project which is another CHALLENGE - check me out! That's what 4 or 5 this week! Pheeeew! This challenge is The Ribbon Girl Blog Challenge, this challenge is a blue and pink colour challenge.  So I had this image coloured up already and thought it was going to be lovely with the blue and pink scheme. 

My cute little stamp here is Positively Pampered by LOTV... do I even use any different stamps these days?! he he... she is coloured with copic ciaos and stickles added to the wings and powder puff. The pink paper is Hot Diggity Dog, The pale writing paper is Magnolia, the coloured card stock is Papermania and I used my Martha Stewart Punch for the edge bits, the metal embellishments and lace is from Wild Orchid Crafts.  Here is a close up of my colouring - hope you guys like the funky wings! 

She's so cute isn't she! I thought the glitter and lots of colours were great for her... Love her! Here is a shot of the inside... 

Wee glittery are from my stash! 

Well guys I'm going to get on with some more colouring... hope you all have a great weekend and like the project I've uploaded. 

Off for a a look round blogland - as always thanks for visiting and take care! Lyns xx

7 comments

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Lynsey
A gorgeous card love the image and colour's
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Janiel/ janny said...

Hello Lynsey, This is and very cute card!!! I love the colors and coloring...
Thanks for stopping by today!!
hugs....

coops said...

so stunning lyns.gorgeous image and i love the sparkle on her wings :D

xx coops xx

Teresa said...

Stunning card Lyns...you really shouldn't have told me about the gym though ugh! Now I feel I NEED to go as you look so fit & healthy already. Keep warm, hugs Teresa xx

Shelby said...

Adorable image and I just love how you did her wings...just a beautiful design!

Shelby

Brodders said...

Gorgeous shimmery card. Thanks for joining the ribbon Girl Challenge and good luck - Jane x

Andrea said...

Oh this is lovely! Love all the glitter :)
Thanks for joining us at The Ribbon Girl challenge, Andrea x