Tuesday, 17 January 2012

I'm just not sure...

Hey There Everyone! 

How are you all doing today?  Tuesday, pfffft! Nothing good ever happens on a Tuesday... Apart from having to go to work, it's all just a bit dull.  Hubster went to the gym last night whilst I battered it out in the pool and I swear someone doesn't want me to own pairs of earrings but lots of just one on their own.  I lost a white gold earring when I was out to lunch last week and last night when I took my goggles off my stud earring pinged off into the land of lost things. It's very frustrating!  Anyhoo Hubster and I are trying to keep up the fitness bit, I'm not the best at it, he's far more dedicated than I but I am trying!

Now on to my card, so it's one that I'm just not sure about... trying to be a bit more CAS but I think it's just come off rubbish, I'm just not happy with it.  I'm not too bothered about my colouring, it's clearly not my best effort but it's not terrible.  Hmmm... I may add something to this card at a later date.



The papers are Hot Diggity Dog, the coloured cardstock is Papermania, Gems from Stash, stamp from LOTV and I used my tri-emboss folder by Papermania too.  As always the stamp is coloured with Copics, here is a close up: 



Any advice on how I could improve this card is greatly appreciated! Thanks for visiting guys and Take Care, Lyns xx

2 comments:

coops said...

so stunning lyns.i love your colours and cas design and the image is gorgeous ;D
the only thing i would add is maybe a sentiment underneath the image.

xx coops xx

NGCARDS said...

Gorgeous card hun! Thanks for popping by my blog :) xxx