Sad times...

Hi Everyone, 

This is just a quick post to say thank you for all the lovely comments on my recent cards, I have been extremely lucky and won the last LOTV Thursday Challenge - I got my prize which was a pack from Ribbon Girl and is absolutely fantastic - it looks amazing and I can't wait to make card up with it to share with you all.  

I have been a bit radio silent at the moment as Hubster's Nan (mum's side) passed away at the end of last year; and now unfortunately his Grandpa (dad's side) is very very unwell and currently in hospital.  He is 93, suffering from gallstones but whilst looking for these they found a very large mass that they suspect is cancer.  The scans required to determine what is actually causing his illness would be too much for him.  The family decided knowing what Grandpa's wishes were from past conversations, to keep him as comfortable as possible. He does not have long left and this is an extremely sad time for my Husband, his family and myself.  We hope for Grandpa's sake that he is not distressed for long.  

For now I will be probably pretty quiet but I will pop by every now and then.  

Thanks for visiting, sorry that this post is not the most happy. Take Care Everyone, Lyns xx

3 comments

Paper Pixie Handmade Cards said...

Sorry to hear your sad news , sending bug hugs to you and hubby K xx

Kathleen said...

Sorry to hear your sad news. Sending you both hugs.
Kathleen x

coops said...

sorry to hear your sad news lyns.thinking of you all hun.

xx coops xx