Some more challenges!

Hey Guys! I hope you are all enjoying the weekend so far! Goes too quickly doesn't it! 

This card was for two challenges, Crafty Catz Challenge which is to use something new... well that was an easy one, because the stamp was new, the lace was new, the copics were new! lol This is also for Carla's challenge over on the do crafts forum.  She has come up with a great recipe: 



use gingham/or any other backing paper if you don't have any gingham.
punch/nesties etc
ribbon/lace/bakers twine your choice
3 embelishments of your choice
and your favourite lotv image... 

A great challenge for sure! 


I used paper that was part of a DCWV pack... well I think it was! Mounted on to Papermania Coloured cardstock, pearls from stash, Lace and Doily from Wild Orchid Crafts, I used my Martha Stewart Punch for the scalloped edge and covered the edging of the image with stickles... hope I covered all of the requests!  

Here's a wee up close of the image: 


And for once I remembered to take an inside shot:


Hope you guys like! Take care everyone and have a great weekend, thanks for visiting! Lyns xx

5 comments

Mad Moose said...

Great card, I love these little mice and I love the layout. xx

carol said...

lovely card, thanks for joining in with our SOMETHING NEW challenge at CRAFTY CATZ, good luck x carol

coops said...

gorgeous card lyns.your colours are fab and i love the sweet image ;D

xx coops xx

Teresa said...

Oh wow Lyns this is a beauty! Gorgeous image and great choice of colour too, absolutely love it. hugs Teresa xx

Janette said...

Thanks for sharing this gorgeous card with us at CraftyCatz this week.xx